Time at home is best spent unproductively, in unmade beds with cupcakes in production.
1) Getting my flatlay on with this absolutely beautiful Little Tienda bag that I won!
2) I find him in strange places, but never before in the empty laundry basket. Mostly because it has never been empty before.
3) Hungry ladies, these gals will storm you from the back of the yard at the first sight of food. Even if they have done nothing but eat all morning/week/life.
4) Morning sun on our bed. Unmade, because that's how we roll.
5) Fluero Confetti from Miss Kizzys.
6) Birds of Paradise on my table.
7) The bed unmaker – the reason I don't bother most days, he can't help himself. And my little bloggy assistant filling the Strawberry Lava Cupcakes. She wants to be a baker when she grows up, but she also loves a good sleep in. Conflicting interests.
Want to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or sign up to my Mailing List? There are lots of ways to stay in touch! You can also 'pin', 'share', 'tweet' or 'like' this post using the buttons at the bottom of the post, xoxo babs
Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid
That bag is divine and how cute is your sous chef?! Love, love, love!
Thanks Sammie! You’re the best!
Jess @ A Little Part of the World
I love time at home and just being with my little people. We can do as little or as much as we want and just be with each other. Some days are frustrating and others are blissful. Despite being similar, no two days are the same. Jx
Jenni from Styling Curvy
I love your bag and miss when my boys were my kitchen helpers x
Fleur @ Our Urban Box
That bag is all kinds of lovely! What a great prize to win. Made beds are kinda overrated anyway I think! Time at home with the kids is the best!
erin @ erinmadethis.com
Love the confetti! Looks like such a peaceful home xx