Just some pictures of our Little Patchwork Life – I hope you enjoy them.
1) Every morning I wake up to this beautiful sight. Pac man leaves early and Squawk splits his time between the cot and my face. But Scout is my nightly pillow thief.
2) Coffee is my true love but tea comes first, before the kids wake up, before life can happen, but not before Instagram.
3) I make the porridge and she does the honey and yogurt. When the fire is cranking, the sun is shining through that window and we are eating porridge I get confused into thinking that Winter just may be my fave. Until I have to leave the house.
4) My favourite Little Tienda Dress and her favourite Elsa dress drying on the line together. My dress is cooler.
5) Boys are gross.
6) How much milk does it take for a two year old to fill a cup? Three litres exactly. Coincidentally the same amount it takes to flood a small kitchen. Really, it's amazing he managed to lift the bottle at all.
7) My wild and 50 percent of the reason I need to start spreading myself thicker.
8) Belly. (insert laughing/crying emoji)
Thanks for reading xoxo Babs