Breakfast Stir Fry Recipe
- Half a cup of diced bacon
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- Half a zucchini, sliced
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 egg
- Half a small avocado
- A crumble of goat's cheese
- In a nonstick pan, fry up the bacon, garlic, zucchini and tomatoes for about 4 minutes.
- Switch off the heat, make a well and crack an egg into it. Put a lid on it and leave for about 2 mins.
- Smash the avocado on the plate and pile everything on top and crumble some goats cheese over it all.
Recipe by Patchwork Cactus at https://patchworkcactus.com/breakfast-stir-fry-recipe-keto-style/