Cheeseburger Spring Rolls
Yield 8 Spring Rolls
- 4 good quality hamburger patties
- 8 spring roll pastry sheets
- 8 slices of cheese
- 4 gherkins
- 1 egg
- A little bit of vegetable oil
- Split each in pattie in two and roll it into a spring roll shape.
- Cook them on the stove top until they are brown on the outside but still pink in the middle.
- Place the cooked pattie, a slice of cheese and a gherkin on the spring roll pastry and fold, following the images below. Use the egg as a glue to stick the edges.
- Brush the rolls with oil.
- Cook them in the Airfryer at 200°C for 5 minutes. Or if you don't have an airfryer you can normal-fry them.
Recipe by Patchwork Cactus at https://patchworkcactus.com/cheeseburger-spring-rolls-hell-yeah/