Loaded Bloody Mary Recipe
Yield 5 Drinks
1 litre of tomato juice
60ml lemon juice
A few shakes of Worcestershire sauce
A few shakes of Tobasco sauce
A pinch of salt and white pepper
mini arancini balls
- Cook the onion rings, prawns, waffle fries, arancini balls and bacon. I used an airfryer because airfryers are LIFE.
- Pour all of the cocktail ingredients into a large jug over ice and stir. If you don’t want it too spicy, go easy on the Tabasco sauce.
- Now thread all of the garnishes onto skewers, just whack them on, it's not going to be perfect looking, but it will taste bloody (mary) good.
- Strain the ice as you pour the Bloody Mary into glasses, add the celery and bacon stirrers and the loaded skewers.
- Enjoy! I mean, hangovers aren't enjoyable but this should do the trick. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Recipe by Patchwork Cactus at https://patchworkcactus.com/loaded-bloody-mary-recipe-the-hangover-cure/