Meat Ball Subs Recipe
- One packet of Chef Direct Meat Balls
- Some brioche hot dog rolls
- A cup of grated cheese
- Two cups of premade coleslaw
- Cut the meatball packet open and pop it in the microwave for three minutes.
- Switch on the grill to heat up and grate some cheese.
- Take the packet out of the microwave and while it sits, put the rolls in a baking dish and spoon in the coleslaw.
- Now add the meatballs and grated cheese to the rolls and pop them under the grill for a minute or until the cheese bubbles.
- Feed them to your unappreciative family who, hopefully, eat them without complaint.
- Chuck the one baking dish and cheese grater in the dishwasher (if you have one) and enjoy that fact that there is no meatball sauce on your cooktop.
Recipe by Patchwork Cactus at https://patchworkcactus.com/meat-ball-subs-recipe-five-minute-dinner/