Raspberry and Chia Seed Muffin Recipe
- 220 grams of self raising flour
- 1/4 cup of veggie oil
- 3/4 cup of natural yogurt
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries
- oats for sprinkling
- Preheat our oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix your dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix all of your wet ingredients except the raspberries in another.
- Make a well in your dry ingredients and pour in the wet, gently fold them together until they are nearly combined.
- Add your raspberries (white chocolate or macadamias would have also been good but the pantry was pretty bloody bare) and fold until combined - try not to overdo it.
- Spoon into muffin cases and sprinkle with oats.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until you can smell them.
Recipe by Patchwork Cactus at https://patchworkcactus.com/raspberry-and-chia-seed-muffin-recipe/