White Chocolate Blondie
- 225 grams of white chocolate
- 185 grams of butter
- 165 grams of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of flour
- A pinch of salt
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water and mix until it is all smooth.
- Pour it into a separate bowl with the sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing in-between so they don't cook.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients and mix before pouring into a buttered brownie tin or whatever you have handy. I used a pie dish.
- Bake at 180 degrees for half an hour.
Recipe by Patchwork Cactus at https://patchworkcactus.com/the-best-white-chocolate-blondie-ever/