Every fortnight I write a Happy List for Child Mags blog. It's one of my favourite things to do because it really makes me stop and think about my happiness. I thought it was time I brought it Patchwork side so here are SIXTY things that make me happy.
Also, her socks are from Mini Manikin - how cute are they?
- Lessons in parenting from the happiest people in the world.
- DIY photobooth backdrops to make you smile.
- This collection of 25 insanely satisfying videos.
- Reid Hoffman has devised this happiness formula.
- These pictures of awesome outfits on Aussie streets.
- What can the elderly teach us about living happier lives.
- A Frida Kahlo inspired colourful nursery.
- Selfies can make you happier! No surprises here.
- Treating yourself is my happy marriage secret.
- These words are ones to live by.
If you enjoyed this post and want to give me a virtual fist bump you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or sign up to my Mailing List. You can also 'pin', 'share', 'tweet' or 'like' this post using the buttons at the bottom of the post, xoxo babs