This January has gone too quickly. Tomorrow Squawk starts a new preschool and the Lady is off to kindy on Wednesday. And I really just don't want this time to end. This week, this month or this season of our life.
Anyway, this month has been everything. It started perfectly, surrounded by friends and margaritas, and hopefully it will end perfectly – with a happy little girl marching into a classroom to take on the world.
Enjoy the pics.
1. It took a few goes and we were down to our last four sparklers but we got there in the end.
2. Squawk's fave car driving position; eyes-at-surface-level.
3. You can run as far as that pole, then you have to stop. #thingsisay17timesaday
4. Pacman always makes the kids outfits out of beer boxes, it's their Friday afternoon thing. This week we got a Kombucha delivery (new addiction) so he got crafting.
5. Doing the hot path run in soggy undies. #straya
6. Standard Scout outfit; Crazy Eye Glasses and floral leotard.
7. Glorious paradise. How the hell did we get so lucky? Moving to the coast was the best gift we have ever given our kids.
8. Freckles popping through, about to start school. All the feels.