Okay, ladies, who wants to bathe in leftover Easter eggs? I thought as much.
I would love a good melted chocolate bath myself but it’s not really that realistic. I mean, that’s a lot of chocolate to melt and who has the kid-free time to really commit to such a thing? Nobody, that’s who. So I have the perfect shortcut – DIY chocolate bath salts. For a no-cal, skin-reviving bath that will help rid the house of sugar. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I LOVE sugar. This is why I need to get rid of it.
- Epsom Salts: 2 cups
- dark chocolate: 40 grams
- Himalayan salt: 2 tablespoons
- cacao: 1 tablespoon
- almond oil: 30 ml (coconut oil would work great also)
- bicarb soda: 2 tablespoons
- vanilla extract: 1 tablespoon
- mixing bowl
- glass jar: I recycled an old 350 gram candle jar (learn how to clean them out here)
Grab your ingredients and combine them all, apart from the Chocolate in the bowl.
Now, using a potato peeler or grater, crumble in the chocolate and stir.