The Wishlist for February.
1) Diego Jumpsuit $50.70 – Even though I'm quite sure I would look like a giant toddler I want to throw this on every day with a pair of cons and hang out at the park with my little ones.
2) Sonny Angel $9.95 – I'm actually really glad there are no stores that sell Sonny Angels close to me, if there were I would have to get one every time I walked past.
3) Amardillo child's seat $ dread to think. – You know when something is so beautiful you don't even want to ask? Yeah, that.
4) OPI In my back pocket $17.95 – I can't get enough of orange, never could, never will.
5) Half Moon Basket $80 – Perfect in so many ways.
Hope you're havign a great February. If you're anything like me you are not sure where January went. I'm determined to actually achieve something this month.
Thanks so much for stopping by. xoxox Babs.
I love the look of jumpsuits but because i’m so stumpy i too worry that i’ll be mistaken for a toddler. I have a thing for orange nail polish too, my toes are painted orange at the moment, i think it makes my skin look more tanned, that orange is fabulous, i might need to add it to my OPI collection. That chair is stunning, i agree, it’s probably best not to find out the price.
Love Sonny Angels, they’re sooo cute! I’ve already started a little collection ( the xmas 2013 set) & 5 other ones. Love the surprise of not knowing which one you’re getting. Unfortunately P’s not a fan so have to limit my frequency of purchases which isn’t a bad thing 😉 you NEED to get the little cactus one that’s for sure, I think of you every time I see it. 🙂
Those overalls are so good! Love them 🙂
Mon! I totally agree, I also want overalls and a frilly swimsuit but I am too toddler-shaped. Although my new attitude is just screw it! I love fashion and I love cake so I need to just wear what I want. heheheh
Lorien, I totally need the cactus!!!!!!!!! Good on you for buying yourself angels, where do you get yours from?? I love the christmas set. xoxoxo
I know rebecca, they are fab!!!