The Sydney Finders Keepers Markets are my favourite place to visit my fave brands and fine some new ones. It did not disappoint!
I headed out the The Finders Keepers Markets in Sydney in Friday night, did you? Man it was good. I could write a post all about the mac & cheese burger I had for dinner but I won't (today – guessing I may try to recreate it sometime soon though and I'll be sure to blog that) what I will blog about are my fave stalls of the night. Also, Bec from Pinch Me Beautiful came with me and she also put together a roud-up post so you should go and check that out too. Enjoy.
1) Into the Fold – Quirky weatherproof cushions that can be carted around from picnics to bedrooms and everywhere in between. Usually seen on Instagram with an insta-famous kid perched on top.
2) The Supercool – If for some horrible reason I had to replace everything in my house, I would start here.
3) Enemies Yay – The love-child of Pete Cromer and Laura Blythman, this artistic collaboration is so much better than any phrase I could think of to describe them. So yeah, good. Real good.
4) Milk and Masuki – What can I say, they came, they delivered, as always. Comfortable, hard wearing and beautifully designed children's clothing. Love your work guys.
5) The Assembly – I had never heard of these guys before but it was love at first sight, I just wanted to touch every handcrafted, wood, linen and wire goodness in their stall.
6) Freddy Alphabet – Another of my all time faves, cheeky and loud children's clothing that is all printed by hand. I can't forget to mention their rad-tastic posters and cushions too.
Want to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or sign up to my Mailing List? There are lots of ways to stay in touch! You can also 'pin', 'share', 'tweet' or 'like' this post using the buttons at the bottom of the post, xoxo babs
Karin @ Calm to Conniption
I am heading to Brisbane’s turn in July. I will be finally popping my Finders Keepers cherry. So excited!! Looks like I best start saving or seriously clear a credit card!
Just get a new card. hehe. Seriously though, I went a few years ago and it was really expensive, like $400 rings. But this time it was much cheaper as a whole. You could still do some major damage though.
erin @ erinmadethis.com
Ahhhh, I went too. BUt on Saturday. SO amazing right? xx
Fleur @ Our Urban Box
Oh how I want to to go to a Finders Keepers!!