Yay! Mother’s Day is approaching fast and I for one am excited! Seriously, how cool is Mother’s Day? I’m a HUGE fan. So I put together a little list of gorgeous things that I think would make great gifts for the lovely lady in your life.
Yay! Mother's Day is approaching fast and I for one am excited! Seriously, how cool is Mother's Day? I'm a HUGE fan. So I put together a little list of gorgeous things that I think would make great gifts for the lovely lady in your life. It is a WISH list so please don't crucify me for the price of some of these items, I of course would be so happy with a hand drawn card and a cuddle as I know you would be too. But a gal can dream shop right? If you want some no-shop gift ideas you can check out this Mother's Day post I wrote a few years ago.
1) Big Magic – This book is just gorgeous, have you read/watched Eat Pray Love? Well this is by the same author and it's all about creativity, magic and living your dreams. I picture Julia Roberts as the author which makes it even better, you should try it.
2) Homedics Duo Pro - This little invention is seriously amazing. It does two different treatments, one that reduces hair growth and another that reduces fine lines. I am so addicted. The reason I wanted it was so I could do hair removal from home, in front of the TV. I actually have three treatments paid up at the local clinic but it is so hard to find some time to actually get there. You know, kids and all that. But since getting it I have been totally addicted to the fine lines treatment. I did one hand as soon as I got it and the next morning my hands didn't match anymore. Seriously magic. You can get it from Myer, it's not cheap but if you do get professional treatments then it's a much more cost effective way to do it.*
3) FUJIFILM instax Mini 70 Instant Camera – We recently went to a wedding that had a bunch of these cameras for the guests to play with and it was SO MUCH FUN! Now I totally want one, I am great at taking pictures but terrible at printing them out. Breakfast in bed selfies on Mother's Day would be so much better with one of these puppies.
4) Kip & CO Tassel Bed Throw – Another big ticket item, I know but hey, it's a wishlist after all. I just love how these tassel rugs look. My friend recently won one in a competition and I kinda wanted to punch her. I'm obsessed! Anyway husband… hint hint anything from Kip & Co would make me pretty happy.
5) Sued Adidas Superstars – New sneakers are basically the best thing ever in my opinion. I'm thinking that these black Superstars are the next ones on my hit list. The way to this mamma's heart is definitely through footwear. Just don't buy me heels, because becoming a mother somehow removed my ability to walk in them.
* I was gifted the Homedics Duo Pro for editorial consideration, I love it and all opinions are my own.
If you enjoyed this post and want to give me a virtual fist bump you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or sign up to my Mailing List. You can also 'pin', 'share', 'tweet' or 'like' this post using the buttons at the bottom of the post, xoxo babs