Donut tell me you’re not a fan of this sweet trend. My eyes will glaze over and I will get all Krispy on you.
I donut want to tell you how to live your life or anything but it's possible that you're not getting your fill of the latest trend. Ok, it's been around for a while now so it's not quite the 'latest' but anyhow, it could just be the diet I'm on but I feel like everywhere you look right now there are donuts looking back at me, and man is it screwing with my head.
Luckily for me (and everyone else who has an ass-related new years resolution) there are so many ways to consume these goodies and only some of them include stuffing your face. Each one just as sweet and jam-drippy as the next.
1) My fave food blogger Erin made the most amazing Bacon Maple Donuts and I'm thinking that Pac Man is going to need some of these for his upcoming birthaversary. Maybe I'll even make him a few so he can take them to work and share them with his little friends; he loves when I suggest those sorts of things.
2) DIY Donut sunnies anyone? I love the redonculousness of these bad boys, please if you make them make sure to tag me in a pic, I would LOVE to see it!
3) I am having visions of baking Maple Bacon Donuts while wearing donut sunnies and this donut apron; in the vision I look really really cool.
4) How cute are these donut printables? They are free from Oh Happy Day. You can turn them into a garland, a memory game, use them as gift tags or just hand them to random people in the street when they wander past. Did I mention they are free?
5) I like to buy pretty cards to put on the walls, they are cute and small and cheaper than prints. Either way, Confetti & Cake sell both so there you go. This card is $5.95 and it is sweet like donuts.
6) And lucky last are some super cool donut wall stickers by Jimmy Cricket. I have been hoping to get the fruit set from this collection but the more I look at them the more I realise I actually need to convince the lady that she wants the donut ones instead. It's never going to work.
If you enjoyed this post and want to give me a virtual fist bump you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter. You can also 'pin', 'share', 'tweet' or 'like' this post using the buttons at the bottom of the post, xoxo babs