What you need
Fabric paint or any paint paired with this amazing fabric medium***, a muslin wrap or blanket, craft foam, scissors, glue and a block to adhere the fox to.
1) Find and trace or draw a simple picture that you love onto baking paper in pencil.*
2) Turn the paper over so the pencil side is touching the craft foam and trace along the back so you transfer the image onto the foam.
3) Use the scissors to cut the shape out of the foam.
4) Carefully stick the shapes onto a wooden block.
To print the blanket
1) Lay your blanket or muslin wrap out on a piece of cardboard.
2) Pour your paint into a bowl and dip the stamp in.
3) Clean around the edges before you stamp the fabric to keep the print clean.
4) Stamp the fabric in a consistent pattern making sure to keep going to the edge even if it means you have half a fox hanging off the edge. This will make it look more professional.
5) After it has dried, iron the fabric to set the paint.
*If you want to make this same fox stamp just print this picture and trace the shape. Alternatively just open it on a tablet or iphone and trace it straight off the screen.
**Craft foam isn’t the toughest of mediums. If you want to use something that will last longer you can always carve the shape out of rubber but this is much harder to do.
***You can buy awesome fabric ink pads from Little Paper Lane if you want a more ink-like look.