You know those days where you just can’t handle the thought of doing ANYTHING? Everything just feels blah and the kids are driving you up the wall – sounds like it’s time to throw a toy a party!
You know those days where you just can't handle the thought of doing ANYTHING? You know the ones, everything just feels blah and the kids are driving you up the wall even though they aren't actually doing anything wrong? Last Thursday was one of them.
So instead of embracing my crappy mood I declared it Peter Rabbit's birthday, blew up some balloons, put the music on and we all had a party. The house was a bomb, everyone's hair needed washing, the fridge was empty bar a bottle of tomato sauce and half a rock melon, the air was heavy with boredom and we needed balloons, I needed balloons. It was too early for wine.
1) When you're four, the most important element of any party is the cake.
2) Dancing to Pharrell and making party hats for the toys (just cut a bunch of semi circles, roll them and stick with tape.)
3) The second most important element.
4) Singing Happy Birthday to the kids and taking a very important call.
5) When in doubt, chuck on your dino hat and turn the cot into a ball crawl.
If you enjoyed this post and want to give me a virtual fist bump you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter. You can also 'pin', 'share', 'tweet' or 'like' this post using the buttons at the bottom of the post, xoxo babs