A little peek into the kid’s new room, my favourite place in the house right now.
This post is sponsored by Dyson
After months of living out of the hallway the bedrooms are finally finished (almost finished anyway) and it is so so so nice to see my smalls playing in the room that I have imagined for them for such a long time. Hopefully this room will be sleep and routine inducing.
Ok, I am aware it's not actually a magic room but it's got to help right? I mean, who wouldn't want to sleep in such a cute space? Who wouldn't want to sleep in general though?
With Summer almost here it is so nice to have a freshness to relax in, I do actually have my own room but I like this one better. Laying on the carpet, getting crawled on and occasionally eye gouged – it's my version of bliss.
1) Driving his Blues Brothers police car on the Cool, wind in his hair, full tank of gas, not dark, not wearing sunglasses.
2) The little lyrebird steals all the good pillows in the house for her 'cocoon'. I hand stamped that cactus pillow for MY bed! It's always the way. The other cactus pillow? I'll let you know where to get one as soon as it is available.
3) Controlling the fan from the top bunk is a novelty that shown no sign of getting old.
4) A collection of things I have crafted for them over the years, the ever important dummy bowl, some DIY Plywood Art and only softie I have ever made.
5) The new Dyson Cool, baby-safe, virtually silent and most importantly to him, the coolest loop the loop track ever.
6) Winter woollies packed away behind some cute gatekeepers, bring on Summer.
If you enjoyed this tutorial and want to give me a virtual fist bump you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter. You can also 'pin', 'share', 'tweet' or 'like' this post using the buttons at the bottom of the post, xoxo babs
Although I recieved payment from Dyson for featuring their product in this post, the images and opinions are completely my own, I'm love to support great brands who support Aussie bloggers!
Sonia Life Love Hiccups
Ohhhhh Babs LOVE!!!!! Now Miss… are we catching up in January or what??? 🙂 xx
Yes please! Can we can we? Maybe somewhere at Palmy and I’l catch the ferry over?
Two things one I love that cactus pillow and two I need a babysafe fan. My kids can’t be trusted with a pedestal fan in their room they keep poking paper into it
Beautiful styling, I love her pillow pile especially. Nice work Babs.