Stills from our life. The bits the pieces and my apparent ‘problem’ when it comes to kid’s fashion.
1. Sidekick, shopping with him is starting to get a bit easier. It's still hell though. Lucky he's cute.
2. Daily goals. I ate the blueberries but I haven't managed to read the magazine yet.
3. Horseriding at her cousin's place. We are so lucky to live by the beach and have family one hour away with a farm.
4. Shopping spree. Whoops.Swimmers by Popupshop from Yellow Dandy, Toys from Zarlak Kids.
5. The view from my office. The perks of working from home.
6. Preparing for my friends wedding, the kids looked so freakin cute in their outfits.
7. Never ending. Crap everywhere. At least it's on beautiful plywood floors.
8. Tude. Looking super-cute in his Minti jumper. Needs a new scooter.
Ashlea @ Glamour Coastal Living
I am the same – can never get around to finishing a magazine! I too would have demolished those berries, they look scrumptious! 🙂
Every two months when the new one comes I think – damn, did I even read the last. It’s terrible. But the berries were AMAZING!